[opus] mjr to opus audio conversion - corrupted results

Mateusz Koslacz mateusz.koslacz at 4vod.tv
Wed Jul 8 12:29:38 PDT 2015

Hi Mark,

Well, so do you think that any of this libraries probably won't provide
correct audio conversion? Do you know any other possible solutions for
described problems, ommiting trying to fix on my own any of this libraries
or waiting for fix? Will you mind if I quote you in disscussion I
mentioned? Sorry for asking you so many questions at once.

Regards,

Mateusz