[opus] Disable SILK/CELT only?

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Mon Jul 6 15:48:28 PDT 2015

Is there a configuration or compile flag that lets me disable the SILK
portion of the codec and use CELT only?

I could have sworn that there is something, but I can't seem to find it
in the mailing list archives.

The application here is that I am attempting to update from the old CELT
codec to OPUS.  Unfortunately, the CELT codec was running *very* close
to the CPU (MIPS32--80MHz) limit (over, actually, occasionally a packet
didn't have time to get encoded and the application treated it as a lost
packet).  SILK probably isn't in the cards.

Now, I do know that *some* improvements have been made in performance,
but I really can't count on that being good enough since I really had to
tune things in the first place.  If I can come back later and switch the
SILK portion on I'll give it a try then.

Thanks,
-a