[opus] fixed point version for celt_pitch_xcorr on aarch64

Zhongwei Yao Zhongwei.Yao at arm.com
Sun Feb 1 19:01:59 PST 2015

Intrinsics performance on recent toolchain (e.g. gcc 4.9) is comparable to hand-written assembly. WebRTC's audio processing module has been switch to intrinsics on ARM platform. Here are some cases:
https://webrtc-codereview.appspot.com/23349004/
https://webrtc-codereview.appspot.com/36689004/
https://webrtc-codereview.appspot.com/32749004/

Thanks,
Zhongwei

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2548782