[opus] Opus Quality vs Bit-rate result request

David Lee byungyun.lee at lge.com
Sat Mar 29 00:30:38 PDT 2014

Hello,

My name is David Lee and I'm working in the LG Korea.

I'm writing to request you Quality vs Bit-rate result. I have downloaded
below Quality vs Bit-rate result on your web site. By the way, do you have
Quality vs Bit-rate result including AMR-WB+? The existing Quality vs
Bit-rate result contains AMR-NB and AMR-WB, and it does not contain AMR-WB+.
So, could you please send me the Quality vs Bit-rate result including
AMR-WB+?

Moreover, if possible, could you please send me the Bitrate (kbps/channel)
vs Delay (ms) test result including AMR-NB and AMR-WB also?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

David

David Lee | Research Engineer | LG Electronics | Mobile +82-10-2450-5423