[opus] Opus in WebM

Brendan Bolles brendan at fnordware.com
Tue Jan 21 13:33:08 PST 2014

On Jan 21, 2014, at 10:20 AM, Monty Montgomery wrote:

> It does not; Vorbis needs only lap consecutive frames, and the timing was constructed so that the 'timestamp' of a vorbis frame actually points to the middle of the frame data.

Thanks for the Vorbis info!

Google added the necessary calls to its muxer, so now I'm setting SeekPreRoll and CodecDelay for Opus.

I'm also letting Opus samples remain shifted in time due to pre_skip, which the decoder should adjust for using CodecDelay.  I think this is the way I'm supposed to do it.

Brendan