[opus] Opus in WebM

Brendan Bolles brendan at fnordware.com
Fri Jan 17 15:26:08 PST 2014

On Jan 17, 2014, at 3:19 PM, Brendan Bolles wrote:

> I don't think Vorbis has the fixed-frame issue of Opus where audio frames might not align with Matroska timestamps.

Whoops, I meant for the total duration of the file you should be able to have your vorbis length match the file duration length exactly.

As my next paragraph said, in general I think the Vorbis packets will never align with the Matroska timestamps, and I don't *think* there's anything that can be done about it.  Ditto for opus frames not aligning with Matroska timestamps.

Brendan