No subject

Mon Dec 1 15:39:35 PST 2014

1 is the way to use FEC.
But:
How do I know if this *previous* packet contains FEC information?
If not, I want to fallback to invoking PLC for obtaining samples. Or does
the decode_fec call automatically use PLC internally as a fallback if FEC
is not available?

Thanks!

--001a113aba02fce1df050d475c7b

ms opus_decode called with decode_fec set to 1 is the way to use FEC.</div>=
formation?</div><div>If not, I want to fallback to invoking PLC for obtaini=