[opus] minor issue using opus-tools

Jon Schuck Jon.Schuck at OntarioSystems.com
Wed Aug 6 10:29:33 PDT 2014

Having trouble finding any help on my install issues.  When I run make I get the following. Any idea?

sudo make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/opus-tools-0.1.9'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/opus-tools-0.1.9'
  CC       src/opusenc-opusenc.o
gcc: :/usr/local/include/FLAC:/usr/local/include/FLAC++: No such file or directory

Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete
the message immediately.