[opus] number of libs for MSVC

Andrew Greenie greeniekin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:56:42 PDT 2014

I would like to say opus is a great library.

I have been playing with it with mingw and have found it great.

I thought I would also get it working in MSVC aswell  since I'm using CMake

Then when I compiled I realised opus.lib was not enough. I needed

celt.lib;silk_common.lib;silk_float.lib linked as well.

I was wondering why mingw compiles to one lib and MSVC does not.

Is there something I missed? also is there plans to change this in the
future?

I know it is rather silly but it means programming more conditions in cmake.