[opus] MSVC ARM compilation issue with patch

Cameron Gutman aicommander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:36:22 PDT 2014

I’ve been working on a Windows Phone 8 app that uses libopus for audio decoding. I used the included MSVC project files by switching the toolchain to WP8’s.

I ran into a compilation issue in float_cast.h where it was trying to use the MSVC x86 code path (with x86 assembly). This was because WIN32 and _WIN32 are defined in ARM projects for WP8 libraries (for source compatibility reasons I assume). I’ve attached a patch which changes WIN32/_WIN32 and WIN64/_WIN64 to the proper architecture-specific MSVC definitions, _M_IX86 and _M_X64.

Thanks,
Cameron