[opus] opus code optimization

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Wed Sep 4 14:28:18 PDT 2013

On 13-09-04 12:35 PM, olivani wrote:
> The opus code default compiles on -o2 optimization level. I would like
> to change it to -o3. I have tried doing the changes in makefile.unix .
> The change is not getting reflected. I am building the code in Code
> composer studio for TI processor C6000. Could anybody help me with this

I'm not familiar with Code Composer, but the website says it's based on
eclipse. Is there an compiler settings tab in the project properties
dialog which has an effect?

Our upstream source doesn't include support for Code Composer, so you'll
have to figure out how your IDE is driving the build. If it was calling
out to Makefile.unix changing that file should have had an effect. Since
it didn't, I would guess it's either calling the autotools build, or you
have a custom project file.

If there's a .cproject in your source tree you can share I might be able
to figure out which it is from that.

Sorry not to be more help,
 -r