[opus] how to Build .opus file

Antonio Juan anquegi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:11:51 PDT 2013

Thanks for your help, I will follow that, so in order to sum up

I need:
- libopus 1.0.3 compiled as static or shared library
- libogg 1.3.1 compiled as static or shared library
- opus-tools 0.1.7

and then follow the example in opus-tools opusenc.c to get things ready,
because if I try to compile opus-tools, this ask for me for the speex
library, and other things

I think that that will we all.

Thanks

Toni