[opus] Regarding error handling in Opus Decoder

Rhishikesh Agashe Rhishikesh.Agashe at imgtec.com
Tue Oct 8 01:31:33 PDT 2013

Hi Ralph,

We tried to test the Opus decoder using the attached vectors and got the below mentioned  errors.
If the errors are to be detected at the network layer, then, I believe that the conditions in these vectors won't occur till the control reaches the opus decoder.

Do let me know if I have understood it correctly.

Thanks and Regards,
Rhishi