[opus] help with opus_demo

Antonio Juan anquegi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 00:57:19 PDT 2013

Thanks for the answer, Giles,finally it works and I get the point of the
libOpus, and opusenc.

The problem now is that I have the raw audio from a microphone, and i want
to compress it to an opus file. How I need to proceed:

raw audio -> [opus audio] -> [[Header][opus audio]].opus

but how can I add the header, I need the ogg lib,

I must programm this in c, it is possible to do it using only libopus or I
also need some things from ogg library.

thamks in advacnce

Toni