[opus] Please help me decode this webrtc chrome conversation

Ilya Basin basinilya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 10:49:13 PST 2013

Hi.
I made a webrtc relay with recording and dumped the SDP requests and RTP packets into files.
Then I made a java decoder based on jitsi.

Although the files contain all the needed info: encription keys, codec
info, timestamps, etc., I could only decode one side in one of 2
conversations.

For example, the RTP payload is decrypted successfully, but
opus_packet_get_nb_samples() or opus_decode() return
OPUS_INVALID_PACKET.

payload-0.dat , contains my real voice. Decoded successfully.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B40Hp1Tx6I6eaHJaRjBKY1M0WnM/edit

payload-1.dat , contains looped beep recorded with a virtual
microphone. While recording I was hearing it, but I can't decode the
file.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B40Hp1Tx6I6eR25ybGh2MnEzRk0/edit