[opus] Conformance testing of libopus in encoding mode

SG gs.2ukr at yandex.ua
Fri May 31 06:53:50 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm working on porting libopus to some specific platforms. Due to some restrictions of the platform and to improve the performance I had to change a bit the accuracy of some functions (fft, mdct and so on).

With a help of tools provided with the source code, I can check that my changes in the code are not the cause of serious damages during decoding, and all decoding tests are passed.

But I have not found any information how to check libopus in encoding mode.

Could you please provide some information related to this issue ?

Thanks,
SG