[opus] Sample code for encoding / decoding a RAW file

Hermann Weber hermie.weber at gmx.de
Wed May 15 08:59:42 PDT 2013

Hello,

my last try:

Isn't it possible that somebody writes a simple sample code on how to
encode / decode a RAW file?
The opus_demo.exe is not suitable (neither for encoding nor for
decoding, but of course it is a good testing suite for somebody who
knows what he is doing).

For Speex there was such a great example for encoding / decoding a RAW
file, but not for Opus.

I also posted this work on some freelancer platforms, but nobody could /
want to do it.
So it is surely not as simple as it sounds.
On one freelancer platform I even found a request for just the same work.

I know the Opus devs are busy, but just having a demo for such a
seemingly simple operation would be nice.

Greetings,
Hermann