[opus] opus file trimming/clipping

Matt Ruck ultymatt at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:17:45 PDT 2013

Thanks for your responses. I am potentially interested in developing a
simple tool to trim a section of an Opus file, similar to the functionality
of vcut or sox. What I would need to know is an estimate of how involved
(difficulty and time commitment ) it would be for someone like me, with
very little experience working with audio or programming in C (although I
am much more comfortable with higher level languages). I have the source
code for vcut for reference -- assuming that a similar tool for Opus could
be based on this, could most of this be reused?