[opus] opus file trimming/clipping

Matt Ruck ultymatt at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:06:20 PDT 2013

Thanks for your information. That explains why I couldn't find what I was
looking for!

Would trimming in another format like WAV or Ogg using existing tools, and
then encoding to Opus be a good way accomplish trimming a sound track for
Opus, and if so, what tools might be best (e.g., vcut was previously
mentioned)?

Thanks,
Matt