[opus] conformance testing of custom implementation

Sergey G gs.2ukr at yandex.ua
Sat Jun 15 03:56:19 PDT 2013

Thanks for the answer. I'll take a look at this tool and verify my implementation.

But I'd like to clarify the moment. If the following is applied for a test vector

Reference Float Point Encoder --> Reference Float Point Decoder --> Float Point Output
Reference Fixed Point Encoder --> Reference Float Point Decoder --> Fixed Point Output

And then, if Float Point Output and Fixed Point Output are compared using opus_compare.c tool, the result is 'Test vector FAILS'.

Is it as supposed to be ? Or maybe there is some inaccuracy in reference fixed point implementation (libopus 1.0.2) ?

Thanks,
Sergey