[opus] A GUI for opusenc.exe - OpusDrop

Foveon one at foveon.de
Wed Jan 2 14:34:20 PST 2013

Hi,

I've put some work in a small GUI that makes transcoding files from .wav
to .opus more comfortable and faster. It's a small
C#-Windows-Application and is described and available for download at [1].

At the moment it's still more in an alpha state, there might be some
bugs. So for example one problem is, that I can't shut down the
opusenc.exe, if I want to quit the GUI. Don't know why, opusenc just
won't shut down.

 From my point of view it's finished to the point, where it does all the
things, I personally need. (Maybe transcoding from .opus to .wav would
be handy too).
But maybe you guys know, how the code can be transfered to some kind of
open source project managing site like sourceforge or whatever would be
appropriated for this little GUI.

with greetings,
     Daniel Thomae

[1] - http://foveon.de/sonstiges/opusdrop/