[opus] Opus File Format

Benjamin Schwartz benjamin.m.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:10:49 PST 2013

If I were doing this, I would make each frequency switch a "chain
boundary".  This is analogous to having the overall stream actually be a
playlist of consecutive streams, each representing one segment in which the
radio channel was constant.  Then each segment can easily be tagged with
the frequency of the channel.  You can do this using Ogg Vorbis or Ogg Opus
today.