[opus] opusfile 0.4 release

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Wed Aug 21 15:19:21 PDT 2013

On 13-08-21 12:35 AM, alpha thinktink wrote:
> I just had a thought and tested it out and it seemed correct.  By
> Before I was just trying to load libopusurl-0.dll without loading its
> support DLLs at all assuming it would pick them up on it's own.

I don't know anything about this, but msdn says the default search path
is the directory containing the processes' executable file, so this
isn't completely surprising, even though it's unfortunate.

Are you using SetDllDirectory to tell it to load the plugin's
dependencies from the plugin directory, or just giving a relative path?
Does it fail to auto-load the openssl dependencies in both of those cases?

 -r