[opus] OPUS on embedded platforms

Hoene hoene at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Dec 18 10:27:47 PST 2012

Hi Mike,

do you have any idea to shrink the size of the tables? Maybe, one can put
them in external memory if a particular coding mode is not required?
Or do any smart compression...

With best regards,

 Christian

--
Universität Tübingen, Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen, Germany
Tel +49 7071 2970532, Fax +49 7071 5220