[CELT-dev] celtenc 0.11.1 not generating encoded file on OSX Lion

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:57:25 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Baek Chang <baeksan at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> I just downloaded Opus 0.9.8 and tried opus_demo and it seems to be working
> now.  Perhaps my configuration and compile options were unsupported.
> Thanks!

Opus_demo is really a special utility for testing the library and not
intended general purpose encoding/decoding. E.g. it reads and writes
special bitstreams with extra debugging information which are
unseekable.

What you probably want to use is opus-tools:
https://git.xiph.org/?p=users/jm/opus-tools.git
... which is slowly inching its way towards a first release but is
basically functional now.