[CELT-dev] PEAQ(CELT)

Osama Fadhil osamaesl at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 05:55:27 PDT 2011

Hello,

I don’t know whether this is the right place to discuss such a question here. I’m sorry.

I want to evaluate the CELT codec using a known MATLAB implementation of the PEAQ software. If anyone has used this test program he could see that one of the input parameters (3rd one) shifts the frames for both the reference and the under test audio signals. Another parameter (4th one) marks the end of data. My question is how to choose such parameters? Depending on what? Is there any operation that we can do on the reference and the tested audio signals in order to know the amount by which we shift the frames?

Thank you for any idea

Osama.