[CELT-dev] A few build problems

Chris Weiland hobbiticus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:35:19 PDT 2011

Thanks, but that's pretty much what I already did - ran ./configure on
a linux machine, copied it over and fiddled with it until it built.

I attached the one that I'm working with for now.  It's configured for
fixed point.  I'm sure a lot of the HAVE*_H options are wrong but
don't seem to matter.  I'm also not very knowledgeable about the
'restrict' and 'inline' stuff when it comes to C code.

At least it's a start for anyone compiling on windows.