[CELT-dev] CELT/Opus Status Update

Brett Paterson brett at fmod.org
Sun Aug 7 18:30:35 PDT 2011

with the 2 combined, is there any difference in runtime memory overhead for
codec memory footprint, either in per-codec state footprint, or the
background table sizes.  Our biggest concern is runtime memory overhead and
cpu performance.

Brett Paterson | CEO
FMOD by Firelight Technologies Pty Ltd
Interactive Audio Middleware | www.fmod.org