[CELT-dev] FW: Compile a fixed-point version of CELT on TI C55 DSP ?

selami tastan selami-tastan at windowslive.com
Thu Apr 28 09:01:38 PDT 2011

Thanks for replying. What can i define instead of "USE_ALLOCA" ?When i undefine USE_ALLOCA , application goto failure becuase of  null variable "global_stack".
This code is top of celt_mode_create method in modes.c .
#if !defined(VAR_ARRAYS) && !defined(USE_ALLOCA)   if (global_stack==NULL)      goto failure;#endif
if i define VAR_ARRAYS ,a lot of  errors occured.Error : declaration may not appear after executable statement in block