[CELT-dev] git online viewer?

Pascal Pochol Pochol at WebfootGames.com
Thu Oct 14 09:37:40 PDT 2010

Hello,

so far I've been using the latest tarball to compile celt into a multi
platform library. gcc 4.2.1 under MacOSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is spitting
out a few warnings. I wanted to check in the latest git repository to see
if they might have already been fixed before reporting them. I would much
prefer do so without having to install a git client on my mac, that is why
I was looking for an online viewer much like webcvs and websvn do.

Thanks for your help!

-Pascal