[CELT-dev] Frame_size?

Mike Hooper mihooper at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 4 11:15:27 PDT 2010

"frame_size = PCM audio in signed 16-bit format (native endian). There must
be exactly frame_size samples per channel."

Sorry for such a simple request, but could you please clarify the definition
of frame_size when using stereo audio channels? When you say "frame_size
samples" does this mean that, if my frame_size is defined as 128, there are
64 left samples and 64 right samples per frame? Or does this mean 128 left
samples + 128 right samples per frame? I believe you mean the latter, but
just wanted to make sure.

Thx

MikeH