[CELT-dev] CELT in Digital Radio Mondiale

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Mon May 31 19:01:48 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

As I suspected, the bug was simple and so was the fix. I checked it in
for the git master branch, but that is *not* compatible with release
0.7.1. However, the patch should apply to 0.7.1:
http://git.xiph.org/?p=celt.git;a=commitdiff;h=32589cd33e166ff62d0e842a1a9407542a104e22

Let me know if that fixes the problem for you.