[CELT-dev] Variable frame size and API changes

Alexander Carôt Alexander_Carot at gmx.net
Wed May 19 04:12:01 PDT 2010

Hello again,

I actually think that the flexibility CELT offers by providing any desired framesize is a great feature, which IMHO should be maintained. I understand your point as an interesting approach, however I'd rather vote for having it as an additional feature, which does not violate the existing implementation (if possible at all).

Best regards

-- A l e x

Dr.-Ing. Alexander Carôt
Email : Alexander at Carot.de