[CELT-dev] Variable frame size and API changes

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Tue May 18 10:01:21 PDT 2010

I use CELT at 32000Hz at frame sizes of 320 samples (10 ms) and 512
samples (16 ms). I really need the 10 ms frame size, but I would be
willing to give up the 16 ms frame size (it was chosen because I thought
it might be faster) and change it to only use the 10 ms frame size if
need be. Just my two cents.

John Ridges