[CELT-dev] V0.8.0 Problems

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 6 16:04:42 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Thanks again on that other bug. It turns out that on most platforms
"celt_int32" is the same as "int" so the compiler doesn't complain.
Unfortunately, I haven't found any way to test for these kinds of issues
that happen only on 16-bit platforms and I've had to rely on people like
you compiling on such platforms. Let me know if you find anything else.
This one is now fixed in git.

Thanks,

	Jean-Marc