[CELT-dev] V0.8.0 Problems

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 6 15:00:21 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Indeed, you found a bug! I missed it because the symptoms you saw only
occurs in fixed-point with compilers that don't have var arrays or
alloca(). It's fixed in git now. For now (commit b6a5f9), the git master
branch is bitstream compatible with 0.8.0. I'll probably issue a 0.8.1
bugfix release after we fix any remaining problems you have.