[CELT-dev] Celtenc not working in 0.9.1

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at xiph.org
Sun Dec 19 15:42:21 PST 2010

> Further investigation reveals a bizarre return-value for 'bitstream
> value' from celt_mode_info, instead of 2000 (from #define), it gives a
> negative value ;

This is completely normal and expected.

> The test-tools run fine on the Ubuntu-box (all except the tandem-test);

The tandem test is known to be broken for low-bitrate stereo (it's
currently impossible to produce a valid bitstream the rate it requests).

> I'm open for suggestions. I can post more info if needed.

I'm afraid this isn't very much to go on. I personally don't know
anything about the RDC-3210. The OpenWRT folks may have more ideas.