[CELT-dev] can I create command line versions of the newer test releases?

Robby banban at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 00:03:08 PDT 2010

thank you for the help.

 i tested a stereo pcm file successfully, but the outputfile sounds
terribly.
my project need small packet size, so i made the rate at 24kbps(celttest
44100 2 256 17 input.pcm output.pcm),
the outputfile coded by aac at the same rate(24kbps) is much better in my
hearing test.
i notice that the sample in the website is mono stream,it works good at  the
24kbps, does celt support low bit-rate stereo stream?(e.g 24kbps)   or i
used the testcode in a wrong way again?