[CELT-dev] CELT question

Peter Hoogervorst phoogervorst at engineering-spirit.nl
Mon Nov 16 01:49:23 PST 2009

Hello,

I want to use the CELT codec in an embedded solution. For the embedded
solution, the processor speed is of great importance.
In the documentation (the presentation of Dr. Jean-Marc Valin, Gregory
Maxwell and Dr. Timothy B. Terriberry) the CELT LC (low complexity) mode
is mentionned. The LC mode should use half the memory recources and half
the MIPS.
My question is how to tell the CELT library to use the low complexity
mode. Should I use the
"celt_encoder_ctl(enc,CELT_SET_COMPLEXITY(complexity))" function and set
the complexity to zero, or is there also a compile time define which I
should use?

I use the CELT version 0.7.0.

Thanks,
--