[CELT-dev] Visual Studio support

John Dunn John_Dunn at qscaudio.com
Tue Jul 28 15:17:28 PDT 2009

I'd like to add support for CELT in a C# application. To do so, I'd like to build CELT as a static library using VS which I would then wrap with C++/CLI so I can access the encode/decode funtionality from within C#. Is it possible to compile CELT using Visual Studio? The first issue I ran into was that VS doesn't support the 'restrict' keyword. It does have __restrict which appears to be slightly different - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5ft82fed(VS.80).aspx.

If it's too much trouble to get it to compile with VS, are there any prebuilt .lib files availble? The celt_060_tools_win32.zip contains a libcelt-0.dll but it's out of date ( and I don't have the corresponding .def file ).

Thanks-

John