[CELT-dev] STATIC_MODES, fft and prob members

Chen-Po Sun chenpo at fmod.org
Sun Jul 26 19:53:52 PDT 2009

Thanks for the quick responses Jean-Marc.

Looks like I'll be adding prob and fft to the static modes, just wanted
a confirmation it wouldn't bust anything up. I'll look into sending some
patches for the static probability stuff as well once I clean up the
mess I've been making of the code.

I'm not sure why FFT isn't included even if the code is likely to be
changed, the new code will still be generating the values to go into
static_modes just like the old code would anyway.

Chen-Po Sun
Firelight Technologies
http://www.fmod.org/