[CELT-dev] trouble building celt on Fedora]

Monty Montgomery monty at xiph.org
Tue Jan 13 11:04:06 PST 2009

I actually had packaged this up in middle of December for internal
work at RedHat, but hadn't submitted to Fedora because of random
bureaucratic problems from my Fedora account settings getting mucked
up in a DB merge.  I just got back from vacation, got the account
stuff fixed, and submitted the package I made then.  I hadn't seen
that you'd submitted yours too [just that there had been some problems
getting it together].

Anyway, Ray seems to be getting it all sorted out.

Monty