[CELT-dev] Porting CELt to the C5505

Cave, Tony t-cave at ti.com
Thu Dec 17 07:52:37 PST 2009

Jean-Marc,
        I have the codec and testcelt.c building and running, but after 5 encode/decode (or 10 enc only) cycles I see something that looks like it popped the stack. What are the stack size requirements?

Regards,
Tony.

Texas Instruments Limited, 800 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7YL. Registered in England & Wales under company number 00574102