[CELT-dev] Differences between low complexity and full complexity version of CELT?

raja gobi raja.gobi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 12:49:24 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to understand the differences between low complexity and full complexity versions of CELT.
Looking at the PEAQ results at
http://www.celt-codec.org/testing/test.0.6.0.shtml
I could not see any differences between the 2 graphs. I am sure I am missing something.

Can you please comment on

1. What kind of source material will show a noticeable difference between low complexity and full complexity versions?

2. What are the main advantages with full complexity over low complexity overall?

3. Does the full complexity stream perform better with packet loss?

Thank you very much,
-raja.