[ogg-dev] Podcast shownotes/Lyrics and URL/image per chapter in comments

Jesus Cea jcea at jcea.es
Thu Jul 15 15:44:21 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am the autor of "toc2audio" software
<https://docs.jcea.es/toc2audio/>, to add chapters to audio files. I
plan to add podcast shownotes also inside the audio file, but I wonder
if there is some kind of standard beside repeating a "comment=" tag per
line in the comment header.

Talking about that, I would be like to be able to add and an image per
audio chapter, as available in MP3/MP4. I know I can add an URL with
"CHAPTER???URL=" tag. There is a reference to WebVTT in
<https://wiki.xiph.org/Chapter_Extension>, but I has been unable to find
any document explaining how to integrate WebVTT in a OGG container.

Thanks for your time and attention.

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
jcea at jcea.es - https://www.jcea.es/    _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/