[ogg-dev] How to concatenate Ogg in the browser JS?

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at xiph.org
Fri Nov 16 14:57:13 UTC 2018

Please see the documentation: https://xiph.org/ogg/doc/framing.html

I would encourage you to use random serial numbers, as intended, also,
as any downstream consumers of your files will face limitations similar
to the ones you are facing if they want to do anything more with them.

But before you go too far down the route of changing the serial numbers,
can you tell us what software is producing Oggs with a hard-coded serial
number to begin with?