[ogg-dev] Help with Opus Streaming

Deepak K appdevwiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:09:43 UTC 2016

Hi Ralph,

I am using Http Progressive download technique to download the opus audio
in chunks. So I am not sure if the Opusfile seek API will work in this
case. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is there anyway to get or calculate the byte offset corresponding to the
PCM time position? Then I can ask the server to serve the file from that
byte onwards.

Regards,
Deepak.