[ogg-dev] Merging Ogg streams whilst updating the Skeleton?

Nick Burch ogg at gagravarr.org
Thu Sep 4 02:51:14 PDT 2014

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> It's well possible there are bugs. I don't know when the code was last
> updated.

The last commit was in May, so it looks like it is being worked on...

I've gone ahead and raised three bugs, one for the offset, one for more
helpful error messaged, and one for subsequent streams of a given type
needing different roles+names. I've also produced proposed patches for all
three problems, which seem to fix the issues enough for my needs.

For anyone interested in the problems and/or interested in reviewing +
applying the patches, the bugs are:
https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/2041 - fisbone header offset
https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/2042 - unsupported stream error message
https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/2043 - roles+names on subsequent streams