[ogg-dev] Merging Ogg streams whilst updating the Skeleton?

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Sat Aug 23 03:54:09 PDT 2014

Oh, sorry, I completely misunderstood. You want to make them
time-parallel streams!

I would merge them with oggz-merge without skeleton and then add
skeleton using oggindex e.g.
http://git.xiph.org/?p=OggIndex.git;a=summary .
(oggindex is also available from http://firefogg.org/nightly/ )

Hope that helps.