[ogg-dev] oggpack_writecopy bug

Monty Montgomery monty at xiph.org
Thu Apr 24 11:04:08 PDT 2014

Actually, I'm certain r17270 is the culprit.  I misapplied an overflow
check correction pattern in line 202.

I have a question about 'it thrashes the stack with very long
strings'; is this an observed behavior, or are you looking at the
code?  I see that unaligned copies are being allocated inefficiently
(I'll fix that too), but I'm not certain that matches your complaint.

Monty